Salient Features of Aurogra
- Aurogra is as same as generic Viagra because it also contains sildenafil so men can use it instead of the little blue pill and save money.
- It contains the FDA-approved ED drug sildenafil, which is clinically tested and proven so its safety and efficacy are well documented.
- Aurogra helps men to obtain and sustain a penile erection that is hard and durable enough for a satisfactory session of lovemaking.
- Overall, the drug helps men to perform well in bed so they can live a happy and healthy love life.
- When compared with Viagra, Aurogra is quite cheap and easily available. Aurogra is indeed one of the best Viagra substitutes.
Aurogra vs. Viagra
The major difference between Aurogra, developed by Aurochem, and Viagra, developed by Pfizer, is the cost. Aurogra tablets are 2 to 3 times cheaper than Viagra. Generic drugs are available at a cheaper price because they are developed without any extra expenses for the marketing and promotion of the drug. Aurogra and Viagra have subtle differences in pill shape, size, and color. Aurochem Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. develops Aurogra 100 mg pills, while Pfizer is the manufacturer of the brand Viagra.
Working of Aurogra
Sildenafil is the active drug of Aurogra and its mechanism of action includes the inhibition of an enzyme known as PDE5, which is why it is called a PDE5 inhibitor. By temporarily inhibiting the PDE5 enzyme, Aurogra stops cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate degradation, allowing the body to secrete a great amount of nitric oxide. Physiologically, nitric oxide is a substance that makes a hard erection possible by increasing the blood supply to the penile organ during sexual stimulation.
- Each Aurogra tablet contains 100mg sildenafil, which is a clinically proven dose for most men with erectile dysfunction. If your doctor has advised a sildenafil 50 mg dosage, you can split the tablet with a pill cutter and take the half.
- The dose should be taken an hour before intending to make love, preferably on an empty stomach, but not more than once in a 24-hour period. Take the dose on an empty stomach so you can reap the maximum benefits of the drug. Food can affect the absorption of the drug.
- Do not take more than one pill at a time because overdosing with Aurogra pills could increase the risk of adverse events that need medical attention. Take only one pill in 24 hours, an hour before you make love. Sildenafil overdose symptoms include dizziness and flushing.
- Avoid taking this generic Viagra version of a drug if you are under the influence of alcohol, grapefruit juice, or illicit drugs. Grapefruits can increase the drug’s concentration in the blood, potentially increasing the risk of side effects. Alcohol and Aurogra are a bad mix.
Potential Side Effects
Synthetic medicines do come with some side effects but it depends on your body’s response to the drug. Similarly, Aurogra may or may not cause side effects. Even if you experience the side effects, they are mild and fade away as the drug is eliminated from the body. Some of the most common side effects reported by men who use Aurogra include:
- Mild blurry vision
- Nasal congestion
- Mild dizziness
- Hot flushes
- Body ache
Special Precautions and Warnings
- Before treating your ED trouble with Aurogra, make sure you check with your doctor and inform your past or present medical conditions, such as cardiovascular disease, brain or neurological disorders, liver or kidney dysfunction, or blood disorders.
- It is also important to inform your doctor whether you have any drug allergies. You cannot use Aurogra if you are allergic to sildenafil or any of its inactive ingredients. Check with your doctor for any other ED treatment options.
- Aurogra should be used only if you have ED and are otherwise healthy. The medicine is not for those who have cardiovascular risk and are advised not to indulge in sexual activity due to cardiac risk. Unwanted use of this medicine should be avoided.
- One of the most important precautions is a sildenafil drug interaction. You cannot use this medicine if you are already on the chest pain meds nitrates, an antihypertensive drug called an alpha-blocker or riociguat for pulmonary hypertension.
- Mild dizziness often occurs when you take this medicine, which is why doctors advise you not to drive, ride, or operate heavy machinery. You should avoid cannabis during the treatment, as it would increase the risk of dizziness.
- Like many generic prescription ED drugs, Aurogra is contraindicated in men with heart failure or myocardial infarction, cerebrovascular disorders, uncontrolled hypertension, severe liver or kidney impairment, or any other serious illness.
- Men with sildenafil allergy are strictly prohibited from using this medicine.
- Aurogra is also contraindicated in men who have been taking chest pain medicines containing nitroglycerine or nitrates.
- Furthermore, the drug is not indicated in men who take antihypertensive medicines containing alpha-blockers; that’s because a combination of these drugs could decrease one’s blood pressure to dangerous levels.
Is Aurogra as good as Viagra?
Viagra is the brand name for sildenafil, while Aurogra is the generic name of the drug. So, as far as pharmacological action is concerned, Aurogra is as good as Viagra. They are therapeutically equivalent to each other, with the only difference in the cost, where Aurogra is cheaper than Viagra.
Can I take Aurogra pills every day?
If you are using the drug for ED, it is better not to take Aurogra on a daily basis. It can be taken when you intend to make love but not more than once a day. However, its active drug sildenafil is prescribed on a daily basis to patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Does Aurogra make you last longer?
No, it only works for ED. If you lose your ability to get an erection, Aurogra can help you get back that ability. There are other drugs, such as dapoxetine, to make you last longer in bed by delaying your ejaculation.
Should I take Aurogra on an empty stomach?
Aurogra has been found to work best on an empty stomach. However, it fails to work or gets delayed if it is taken after a high-fat meal. It has also been found that Aurogra does not work properly when taken with alcohol.
Can I take Aurogra recreationally?
No, you should not be taking this generic medicine for recreational purposes. It contains a prescription drug, which should be used under the supervision of a doctor. Aurogra is not a party drug. Also, please note that it is not an aphrodisiac.
Can I take Aurogra daily?
The short answer is no. You cannot take Aurogra or any generic sildenafil on a daily basis. However, sildenafil, in some cases, is advised daily in lower doses for patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension. Since every person is different, you must check with your doctor about how frequently you can use Aurogra.
Does Aurogra sustain an erection after ejaculation?
No, Aurogra does not sustain an erection after semen ejaculation. Although studies suggest that sildenafil could reduce your refractory period. It works for 4 to 5 hours, which means that once your refractory period is over, you should be able to get another erection on sexual stimulation.
Is Aurogra as good as Viagra?
Aurogra, or generic sildenafil, works the same as Viagra but is available at a very competitive price. While Pfizer still manufactures Viagra, other companies have started making generic versions of sildenafil, including Aurogra. The pill may look different, but it is still an effective ED treatment.
Why is Aurogra so cheap?
The brand Viagra can be expensive, but the generic version of sildenafil Aurogra is a much cheaper option. Pfizer had to spend a lot of money before and after introducing Viagra in the market, especially on research, development, and marketing. On the other, Aurochem had not such expensive to make.
How do I maximize the effects of Aurogra?
Make sure you eat a light meal before or after taking the pill. It can be taken with or without food. However, if you take the dose with a fatty meal, the drug may fail to get absorbed. Other ways of maximizing the drug’s effects include avoiding alcohol and grapefruits. More importantly, give yourself time for it to work.
When is the best time to take Aurogra?
Take the medicine as needed before sex. The best time to take Aurogra 100 mg is about one hour before sex. In some men. the drug may even work faster, like in 30 to 40 minutes, depending on how they take it. Aurogra usually should not be taken more than once in any 24-hour period.