Salient Features of Duralast
- Duralast is actively composed of dapoxetine, a drug approved by the FDA for the treatment of PE and depression, so it is safe and effective.
- The unique feature of dapoxetine makes Duralast an ideal drug for ‘on-demand’ dosing, allowing great convenience for men with early ejaculation.
- Clinical evidence indicates that Duralast is an effective and well-tolerated drug for PE, helping men to gain control over their semen ejaculations.
- Its active ingredient dapoxetine is clearly a promising PE drug because it helps men to perform well in bed, with some long-lasting sessions of sexual intercourse.
- Duralast has the ability to treat PE exceedingly well without causing any serious side effects.
Duralast vs. Priligy
As far as bioequivalence is concerned, Duralast and Priligy are the same – thanks to their same active drug dapoxetine. In simple words, Duralast is a generic version of Priligy so it is available at a much cheaper price. Duralast and Priligy have the same mechanism of action and dosages, except for the price and subtle differences like pill shape, size, or color. If you think Priligy is too expensive, you can use Duralast instead.
Working of Duralast
Although the exact mechanism of dapoxetine is unknown, it is presumed that the drug works by temporarily inhibiting the transportation of serotonin, a brain chemical. Duralast increases the action of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that can promote ejaculatory delay. Belonging to the family of drugs called SSRIs, dapoxetine was initially approved for the treatment of depressants, but it was found that most men who took the drug had good control over their ejaculation.
- The ideal recommended dose of Duralast is 30 mg or 60 mg, depending on the complexity of PE men have. One should follow all directions instructed by a doctor.
- Duralast comes in the form of a conventional pill so it should be swallowed with a glass of water, with or without food.
- Do not overdose with this generic PE medication because any drug taken in excess could have serious health consequences. Seek medical attention if suspect an overdose with Duralast.
- Before taking Duralast pills, make sure you have a word with your doctor and inform him about your medical issues (apart from PE), ongoing treatments, and drug allergies (if any).
- Avoid alcohol and illicit drugs while using Duralast, as they may interact adversely with this PE drug to cause unwanted adverse events.
- Do not break, crush, or chew the pill. Take the whole pill with a glass of water. Do not mix the drug in grapefruit juice.
Possible Side Effects
- Mild dizziness
- Dry mouth
- Tingling and numbness
When it comes to Duralast side effects, one may or may not experience the above-mentioned symptoms. Other more worrisome adverse events include dizziness, tingling and numbness, eye pain or blurred vision, increase in blood pressure, feelings of anxiety or nervousness, abnormal dreams or nightmares, or difficulty falling asleep. Some may even experience reduced sexual desire.
Special Precautions and Warnings
- Duralast is only indicated in men with PE. It should not be used by men who have not been diagnosed with PE.
- The medicine should not be used in men with erectile dysfunction (ED) who use PDE5 inhibitors, such as sildenafil, tadalafil, or vardenafil.
- Before therapy initiation, one must undergo careful medical examination because Duralast is not for those who have suspected orthostatic hypotension.
- Antidepressants, including dapoxetine, may cause suicidal thinking so men who have a history of psychiatric illness should not use Duralast.
- Patients should not use Duralast in combination with alcohol. Combining alcohol with this medicine may affect cognition, causing syncope.
- Duralast must be used with caution in those who medicine with vasodilatation effects, such as nitrates or alpha-blockers.
- The medicine is not used in patients with mania/hypomania or bipolar disorder. Duralast should be discontinued if you develop any mental health symptoms.
Duralast, like Priligy, is contraindicated if a man with premature ejaculation also has the following medical conditions:
- Low blood pressure
- Cardiovascular issues
- Bleeding issues
- Depression or any other psychiatric illness
- Neurological disorder
- Severe liver or kidney dysfunction
Duralast is also not advised to those who take certain medications, especially other antidepressants or anxiolytic drugs. It is also not recommended for children, women, and males under 18 years of age.
Is it safe to take Duralast?
Clinical trials of dapoxetine 30 mg and 60 mg have found that the drug is well-tolerated with little to no incidence of severe adverse events. Its safety and tolerability profile has been well-documented. However, it is unsafe for some men who have certain conditions or take certain medications.
Can I take Duralast and Viagra?
It has been found that a combination of dapoxetine (Duralast) and sildenafil (Viagra) improve ejaculation time and erection quality in men with erectile dysfunction (ED). So, yes, you can take Duralast and Viagra to boost your sexual performance but only after seeking medical advice.
How long does Duralast last?
Duralast is effective for up to 1 to 3 hours after oral administration, but in some users, it could last up to 12 hours. Duralast has a high efficacy rate, meaning it works in 8 out of 10 men. Men who used this medicine reported having sex for more than 20 minutes. Some have even reported 30 minutes.
Can I take Duralast daily?
No. You should not take more than one tablet in any 24-hour period. Its active drug dapoxetine is not intended for daily use. It is to be taken only when you intend to have sex with your partner. Daily use of this PED drug is not recommended.
Do you need a prescription to buy Duralast online?
Dapoxetine is a prescription-only drug so it is available only when you provide a doctor’s prescription. Once you provide a prescription that mentions your doctor has advised dapoxetine for your PE issue, you can buy Duralast online.
Where do you buy Duralast online?
Duralast has only been approved for use under a doctor’s prescription. Hiskart is the best place to buy Duralast online. A single pill would cost you between $2 and $10 depending on the number of pills you purchase.
Does Duralast really work?
Duralast (dapoxetine) is an SSRI, which blocks the reabsorption of a neurotransmitter called serotonin in the brain. According to clinical trials, dapoxetine has shown great success in treating PE, however, some users may not experience its effects due to underlying medical conditions.