Salient Features of Tadapox
- Tadapox is highly effective at helping men with impotence and early ejaculation. It boosts erections and delays ejaculation in men diagnosed with ED and PE.
- Tadalafil and dapoxetine are FDA-approved drugs so their safety and efficacy are well-recorded, making Tadapox an ideal ED and PE medicine.
- Generally, men who took Tadapox pills experienced harder and durable erections with good control over their ejaculations.
- The 36-hour efficacy of tadalafil makes Tadapox a weekend pill, meaning it gives enough time to make love and you do not have to plan your sexual activity.
- Tadapox has been found to have a high success rate in treating ED and PE at once, without taking two different pills.
Tadapox vs. Super P Force
The active drug composition of Tadapox is tadalafil and dapoxetine and that of Super P Force is sildenafil and dapoxetine. Therefore, their indications are the same. Tadalafil and sildenafil fall under the same category of drugs called PDE5 inhibitors. Tadapox has a duration of action of 36 hours, while Super P Force acts for about six hours. Centurion Laboratories manufactures Tadapox pills, while Super P Force is produced by Sunrise Remedies.
Working of Tadapox
The tadalafil component of this medicine has the ability to increase blood supply to the penile organ so that men can experience an erection hard enough for sexual intercourse. It does so by inhibiting an enzyme called PDE5 (phosphodiesterase). With PDE5 inhibition, the body is able to release a chemical called nitric oxide, which dilates the blood vessels for enhanced blood flow. The action of Dapoxetine is unknown but it is presumed that it acts on certain neurotransmitters that help delay ejaculation.
- Only ED- and PE-affected men, who are otherwise healthy, should take Tadapox pills. One should not use this prescription medication for recreational purposes.
- Read all the instructions carefully before and while using this ED and PE drug. It contains tadalafil and dapoxetine – prescription-only drugs so you must use the medicine under the supervision of a doctor. Self-medication should be avoided.
- Tadapox contains 20 mg tadalafil and 60 mg dapoxetine, which is an ideal dose for most men with ED and PE. Take one pill half an hour before sexual activity, but only once in any 24-hour period. Do not take more than one pill at a time. Use it only when you want to make love.
- During dosage, refrain from using illicit substances, alcohol, and grapefruit juice. These substances may increase the drugs’ concentration in the blood, increasing the risk of adverse effects. Do not overdose on this powerful ED and PE medication.
- Use Tadapox only if your doctor has prescribed both tadalafil and dapoxetine to you. Check for other options if your doctor has not advised these drugs.
- Make sure you swallow the whole pill with a glass of water. Do not crush, chew, or break the pill before consumption. The drug may lose its efficacy if you crush or split it before the intake. Do not mix the pill in water and consume it.
Possible Side Effects
- Dry mouth
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
These are a few common side effects of Tadapox, which are mild and subside as the drug wears off in the body. If they persist for a longer duration, seek medical help right away. You must see your doctor if you experience angina (chest pain or discomfort), shortness of breath, extreme dizziness, or mood/mental changes. One of the rare side effects of Tadapox includes a prolonged, painful erection – priapism – which needs immediate medical attention. Stop using this medicine if you experience anxiety, restlessness, or nervousness.
Special Precautions and Warnings
- It is important for you to see a doctor and get a medical history and undergo a physical exam so that ED and PE diagnosis is confirmed. Once that is done, you can check with your doctor whether a combination of tadalafil and dapoxetine is safe for you.
- Also, before initiating treatment with Tadapox for your ED and PE issues, you must consider seeking medical help to determine whether your cardiovascular system is working well enough to have sexual intercourse. Men with cardiac risks are not advised to take this medicine.
- Tadalafil has vasodilator effects so it causes a mild reduction in blood pressure. Dapoxetine has a specific action on the nervous system. If you have blood pressure issues or any neurological issues, you must use this medicine only after talking to a doctor.
- Using Tadapox along with alpha-blockers, nitrates, riociguat, protease inhibitors, antidepressants, or anxiolytics is strictly prohibited. If used in association with any of this medicine, Tadapox may potentially increase the risk of drug interactions.
- There have been no clinical studies of a combination of tadalafil and dapoxetine in pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers. So, they should not use this ED/PE drug.
- Mild or moderate dizziness or lightheadedness is common after taking this medicine so make sure you avoid outdoor risky activities, especially driving, when you are under the influence of this medicine. Also, avoid operating heavy machinery.
- Tadapox overdose could increase the risk of serious adverse effects, especially a prolonged erection, extreme dizziness, mood changes, anxiety, or any other unwanted symptoms.
- Prescription drugs do come with a few limitations and Tadapox is no exception. Like many other prescription meds, Tadapox is not indicated to some men in whom sexual activity is inadvisable.
- It is typically not advised to those who have cardiovascular disease, cerebrovascular disease, psychological disorders, liver or kidney dysfunction, blood disorders, or cancer.
- Men with tadalafil or dapoxetine allergy should not use this medicine. Tadapox also contains some inactive ingredients. If you are allergic to any of them, avoid the medicine.
- Tadapox is also not advised to men who take certain medications, such as antidepressants, antihypertensive agents, other PDE5-inhibitors, nitrates, protease inhibitors (HIV meds), alpha-blockers, or riociguat.
Does Tadapox cure ED and PE?
No, Tadapox does not cure ED and PE. Instead, it offers temporary relief from ED and PE, suggesting that you need to take the medicine when you intend to make love, but of course, not on a daily basis.
Is Tadapox an FDA-approved drug?
Tadapox is actively composed of tadalafil and dapoxetine. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved tadalafil for ED treatment in 2003 and dapoxetine for PE treatment in 2005. So, yes, Tadapox does contain drugs approved by the FDA.
What is the difference between Tadapox and Super P Force?
There is only one major difference – the active drug. Tadapox comprises tadalafil and dapoxetine, while Super P Force comprises sildenafil and dapoxetine. However, both of these drugs are indicated for the same conditions. Also, there is one more difference – the duration of action.
Can I buy Tadapox online without a prescription?
You cannot buy Tadapox online without a prescription. It is essential to provide a scanned copy of your prescription to buy Tadapox online. You should know that tadalafil and dapoxetine are prescription-only drugs.
Does Tadapox cause severe side effects?
Rarely, but only if you overdose with it. If used as advised by an expert, Tadapox is a safe drug for most men. The risk of serious side effects is very low if you use the medicine under the supervision of a doctor.
How to use Tadapox?
You can take one Tadapox tablet between 1 and 3 hours before you anticipate sexual activity. Upon sexual stimulation, you will be able to achieve an erection and delay ejaculation. Swallow the whole pill with water without chewing or crushing it. Do not use this medicine with alcohol, grapefruits, or marijuana.
How long does Tadapox last?
Post-dosage, the medicine remains in your body for 12 to 36 hours. Tadalafil has a 36-hour effect, while dapoxetine works for up to 12 hours. During the next 12 to 36 hours, you will be able to get and sustain an erection multiple times. More importantly, you have good control over your ejaculation so you can indulge in long-lasting sexual intercourse.
Can I take Tadapox with food?
You should avoid grapefruit or grapefruit juice when you are on Tadapox treatment for your ED and PE issues. You can have a light meal before or after the dose but avoid a heavy, fatty meal. That’s because fat affects the drug’s absorption in the body, delaying its effect.
Can I take Tadapox with alcohol or cannabis?
Tadapox should not be mixed with alcohol as it may increase the risk of dizziness or serious complications. It is not a good idea to combine tadalafil and dapoxetine with alcohol or any recreational drugs. You should also avoid cannabis or marijuana while taking this medicine.
Where can I buy Tadapox online?
Hiskart is one of the best online pharmacies, which sells a wide range of generic ED and PE medicines. At Hiskart, you can buy Tadapox online at an affordable price along with special discounts, free shipping on bulk orders, and free bonus pills.