Salient Features of Lovento
- Lovento is a clinically safe and effective medication for most with any degree of erectile dysfunction or male impotence.
- As it is actively composed of sildenafil, an FDA-approved ED drug, Lovento is safe for most men who have impotence but are otherwise healthy.
- With this generic ED medication, men can get back their lost ability to get and sustain an erection robust enough for sexual intercourse.
- Men can perform extremely well with Lovento pills and lead a healthy and happy love life.
- This drug has also been effective at enhancing your overall sexual performance, although not advised for libido issues.
Lovento vs. Viagra
Lovento is much, much similar to Viagra in terms of the active ingredient (sildenafil), working mechanism, usage, precautions, and even the route of administration. Simply put, Lovento is also called generic Viagra. So, being a generic version of sildenafil, Lovento is pretty cheap than Viagra. It could be nearly 85% cheaper than the branded blue pill. If you think Viagra is burning a hole in your pocket, you can use Lovento instead. Pfizer is the manufacturer of Viagra, while Actiza produces Lovento tablets.
Working of Lovento
Lovento has an active ingredient sildenafil citrate, which is the “gold standard” oral therapy for erectile dysfunction. The working of this generic ED drug is a bit complicated. Upon oral administration, the drug temporarily targets and blocks an enzyme called phosphodiesterase-5. When this happens, the body’s physiological stops the degradation of cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate, a chemical that helps boost nitric oxide. With this action, the penile organ receives sufficient blood for an erection.
- Lovento is a prescription ED drug that is to be taken as per the guidelines recommended by a doctor.
- Your doctor may prescribe 50 mg or 100 mg, depending on the complexity of your ED problem, health status, and response to the drug.
- The pill should be taken 30 minutes to an hour before sexual activity, preferably on an empty stomach because the drug loses its efficacy if taken with a heavy meal.
- Do not crush, break, or split a Lovento tablet because by doing so, you may hamper the drug’s efficacy.
- As a precautionary measure, inform your doctor about the medical issues, therapies, or drug allergies before starting ED treatment with this medication.
Possible Side Effects
- Facial flushing
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Muscle pain
These side effects are usually mild in nature. They do not trouble much as they subside once the drug is out of your body. However, you must seek medical assistance in case of serious side effects such as chest pain, breathlessness, irregular heartbeat, or dizziness. Also, seek help if your erection does not subside even after 3 to 4 hours.
Special Precautions and Warnings
- Before using Lovento pills to treat your ED problem, tell your physician if you have a history of tadalafil allergy or any drug allergy.
- More importantly, tell your physician about the prescription or OTC drugs, multivitamins, or nutritional or herbal supplements you are taking.
- Also, tell your doctor about any other ED drugs you have been taking. For instance, taking Lovento with tadalafil or vardenafil is not advised.
- Medical history is important before you start taking this medicine. Inform your physician if you have any medical problems before using this generic ED drug.
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol while using this medicine. Also, avoid smoking marijuana with Lovento pills.
- Do not use this medicine if your doctor has advised you not to indulge in sexual activity due to cardiovascular risk.
Men who have ED as well as other medical issues, especially heart disease, should not use Lovento. Likewise, men who are undergoing treatment with nitrates and/or alpha-blockers are advised to stay away from using this generic Viagra medication. Contraindications of Lovento include:
- Men taking nitrates or alpha-blockers
- Men with serious heart disease, cancer, penile issues, and bleeding issues
- Men who are allergic to sildenafil or any other PDE5 inhibitors
Does Lovento always work for me with ED?
Like Viagra, Lovento works by boosting penile blood flow. For some men, especially those who have ED due to psychological issues, Lovento may not work. So, it is important to seek medical help and know the root cause of your ED before using any drug. Some men do not need any medicine but others may need Lovento.
Is Lovento a safe generic ED drug?
Yes, for most men, this generic version of Viagra is safer and more effective. However, for some men with underlying cardiovascular issues, it is not a safe drug. Similarly, it is not safe for men who have ED but have already been taking drugs like nitrates or alpha-blockers. In addition, this medicine is unsafe for men who take medicines containing riociguat.
How long does it take for Lovento to work?
The drug usually starts working within 30 minutes after oral intake. It may take more time to act if you consume the drug along with a heavy meal or fatty food. For best results, it is important t take Lovento pills on an empty stomach, one hour before sexual activity.
Is it possible to make the drug work faster?
No. The drug needs some time to get absorbed in the body after oral intake. However, you can make the drug work a bit faster by taking it right away, like taking it on an empty stomach. For the drug to work appropriately, avoid fatty meals, grapefruits, and alcohol.
What is the difference between Lovento and Viagra?
Major differences include the cost, where you get Lovento at a much cheaper price than Viagra. Minor differences include the shape, size, color, and inactive ingredients of the drug. Lovento is 85% cheaper than Viagra. At HisKart, this medicine costs you less than a dollar if you order more.
Do you need a prescription for Lovento pills?
Yes. You must have a sildenafil prescription to buy Lovento online. Now, you can get a prescription in person or online. Remember, sildenafil is a prescription-only drug so you must buy Lovento pills online from a reputed source like HisKart, which requests you to provide a prescription copy via email.
How long can I stay hard with Lovento?
Erections induced naturally or by Lovento last a few minutes or, in some cases, up to 15-20 minutes. However, if you experience an erection that lasts more than four hours (priapism) after taking Lovento, call your doctor immediately or seek emergency care.