Salient Features of Fildena
- Fildena is quite efficacious when it comes to boosting penile erections in men because it has the same ingredient that is found in Viagra.
- The erections promoted by this generic Viagra medication are quite strong and durable, helping men to indulge in satisfactory sexual activity.
- By helping men to achieve and sustain a hard erection, Fildena boosts overall sexual performance in bed so they can lead a healthy and happy love life.
- One of the salient features of Fildena is its price; it is much, much cheaper than the famous small blue pill.
- Furthermore, Fildena has been gaining popularity among the best Viagra alternatives because of its high success and efficacy rate.
Fildena vs. Viagra
Viagra and Fildena contain the same active ingredient sildenafil so they are bioequivalent to each other in terms of indications, action mechanism, dosage, directions, precautions, and warnings. However, the inactive ingredients in both of these drugs may vary. But the major difference between them is the price, where Fildena is available at a much more cost-effective price than Viagra. Pfizer is the manufacturer of Viagra, while Fortune Healthcare, an Indian generic pharma company, produces Fildena pills.
Working of Fildena
Sildenafil citrate, the active drug of Fildena, is a prescription FDA-approved drug, which falls under the category of therapeutic agents called PDE5 inhibitors. The working of PDE5 inhibitors is a bit intricate. It temporarily negates the function of the PDE5 enzyme in the body to prevent or stop the deprivation of cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate. With this action mechanism, the drug allows the body to release nitric oxide during sexual arousal. Nitric oxide is responsible for supplying enough blood to the penile organ, encouraging a strong and durable erection.
- Like Viagra, Fildena is a prescription medicine so it should be used under the supervision of a medical professional. Follow all directions to use the drug effectively. Improper or excessive use of this medicine could increase the risk of adverse events.
- You should take a prescribed dose of Fildena an hour before engaging in sexual activity, one pill in 24 hours, preferably on an empty stomach. Taking the medicine along with food, especially a fat-rich meal, can affect the drug’s assimilation. You may take it with a light meal.
- Avoid substances such as alcohol, grapefruits, and illicit drugs during the dosage. Do not mix the pill with any party drugs. Grapefruits, in particular, increase the drug’s concentration in the blood, causing side effects. Similarly, alcohol could increase dizziness if taken with Fildena.
- If you are taking Fildena for ED, your will probably need to start with a 50 mg dosage, and depending on the response, you can increase or decrease the dose. Fildena is available in dosages 25 mg, 50 mg, 100 mg, 150 mg, and even 200 mg. Check with your doctor to know more about the dosage you require.
- Do not chew, crush, split or break the pill before consumption. Take the whole pill. Hampering the pill before consumption is inadvisable, as it could affect its absorption, delaying or nullifying its effect. Do not mix the pill in water and drink it. Gulp a pill and then have a glass of water.
Potential Side Effects
- Back pain
- Temporary vision/hearing issues
- Runny/stuffy nose
- Facial flushing
These are not all the side effects of Fildena. These are just the common ones that may or may not occur. Most men using this medicine do not experience severe side effects. However, if you feel dizzy, have pain in the chest, have difficulty breathing, or have an erection that is not subsiding even after 3 hours, immediately see your doctor. Stop using this medicine if you have used it for the first time and experience skin rashes or any allergic reactions.
Special Precautions and Warning
- Before you start using Fildena to overcome your ED issue, tell your doctor if you are allergic to sildenafil or any of the ingredients in it. Check the medicine information before using it.
- More importantly, tell your doctor what OTC or prescription medications, multivitamins, or nutritional supplements you are taking. Make sure to mention all the treatments you are on.
- Also, tell your doctor about the herbal products or street drugs you are taking. Some products may contain drugs that may interact adversely with sildenafil.
- Your medical history is important so tell your doctor if you have problems related to the heart, kidney, liver, brain, or blood. Also, tell your doctor if you smoke or drink alcohol regularly.
- If you are taking Fildena to treat ED, inform your doctor if you have been advised to avoid sexual activity due to cardiovascular reasons or if you have experienced chest pain during sex.
- If you are on Fildena treatment, inform your doctor or surgeon before undergoing any procedure, even a small dental procedure. You may have to temporarily stop the medicine before and after the procedure.
- Most prescription drugs come with a few contraindications, and Fildena has no exception.
- Like Viagra, Fildena too has a few limitations on usage. The purple pills are not advised to men who have serious cardiovascular disease, brain or neurological conditions, or liver or kidney dysfunction.
- Also, the medicine is not advised to those who undergo treatment with nitrates, alpha-blockers, riociguat, HIV drugs, antifungals, or certain antibiotics.
- Nitrates and alpha-blockers reduce blood pressure and so does Fildena. Therefore, taking these medicines together could potentially lower your blood pressure, causing syncope.
- Patients allergic to sildenafil or any other PDE5-inhibitors must avoid this medicine. Women and children should never use this prescription generic ED drug.
How frequently can I consume Fildena pills?
Consuming Fildena pills daily is not recommended. It is ought to be used only on an ‘on-demand’ basis and not more than once in any 24-hour period. Fildena should be taken only when you intend to make love. Do not take this medicine daily.
Is Fildena safe for all men with erectile dysfunction?
Fildena is not safe for consumption for all men with ED. Most men can use it without any complications, others who have underlying medical conditions or who have been taking nitrates or alpha-blockers are advised against using Fildena.
How long does Fildena take to start working?
Fildena usually starts its action within 30 to 60 minutes of oral administration. However, it may also depend on how you take the pill. If you take it on an empty stomach, it will work faster. The drug may delay its efficacy if you take it with a fatty or heavy meal.
How do I store Fildena pills?
Store Fildena tablets in a cool, dry place, preferably away from direct sunlight or heat. Keep the medicine away from children and women, especially pregnant women. Do not freeze the pills. Make sure you keep this medicine in a safe and secured place.
Can I get Fildena online?
Yes, you can get Fildena online provided you send a prescription that mentions sildenafil citrate as a treatment for your ED troubles. You can provide a prescription and buy Fildena pills online. Hiskart supplies this medicine in all of its dosages at the best possible price.
In what dosage is Fildena available?
Fortune Healthcare produces Fildena from lower to higher potencies. Fildena is available in dosages 25 mg, 50 mg, 100 mg, 150 mg, and 200 mg. In addition to that, this generic sildenafil drug is available in various forms, such as chewable tablets, soft gel capsules, and more.
Is Fildena the same as Viagra?
Viagra is the brand name of the drug sildenafil, which is now sold as a generic drug by many drug companies around the world, and Fortune Healthcare is one of them. Fildena is essentially the same medicine as Viagra – thanks to their same active ingredient. Safety and efficacy profiles are the same, while the price is the major difference between them. Fildena is 85% cheaper than Viagra.
How much does Fildena 100 mg cost?
At Hiskart, a single Fildena 100 mg pill would cost you between $0.70 and $2.05, depending on the number of pills you buy. In comparison, a single Viagra 100 mg tablet is around $80 per pill, depending on the drugstore. A generic version of sildenafil like Fildena will save you money.
Does Fildena last after ejaculation?
Fildena (sildenafil) can work for up to 3 to 5 hours. It can help you to obtain and maintain an erection but not you ejaculate. If your erection lasts for more than 3 hours, immediately seek help. Also, Fildena is not for men with premature ejaculation. There are different drugs for this condition.
Can I take Fildena if I do not need it?
If you have not been diagnosed with erectile dysfunction, you should not use Fildena. It is only for men who suffer from ED. You should not take this medicine to enhance your sexual performance. Using Fildena without having ED could affect your natural ability to get an erection.