Salient Features of Tadalista
- Tadalista has a high efficacy rate with satisfactory results from various clinical studies.
- It helps to raise your confidence by improving your ability to maintain a strong erection so you can make satisfactory love.
- Due to its longer duration of action of more than 30 hours, Tadalista is called the “weekend” pill.
- A single pill of Tadalista 20 mg will work for nearly a day and a half, giving you ample time to indulge in multiple sessions.
- Tadalista is the cheapest version of generic Cialis, which is easily available.
Tadalista vs. Cialis
Tadalista is the generic copy of Cialis with the same active ingredient Tadalafil and with the same dosage. Both Tadalista and Cialis have tadalafil as an active drug, which is approved by the FDA. However, both the medications may be different in the composition of their inactive ingredients. Plus, Tadalista is much low-priced as compared to the brand Cialis. Fortune Healthcare, an Indian drug company, manufactures Tadalista pills. Eli Lilly produces Cialis tablets.
Working of Tadalista
Having a complex mechanism of action, Tadalista works on an enzymatic level to help men have the desired erection. Simply put, the drug negates the function or secretion of an enzyme called phosphodiesterase-5, aka PDE5, in order to stop the reduction of cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate. When this happens, the body releases nitric oxide, a chemical that boosts blood flow to the organ and relaxes penile muscles for an erection. Please note that Tadalista works only in the presence of sexual stimulation.
- For ED, Tadalista should be taken as advised by a doctor, preferably an hour before indulging in sexual activity. But, it should not be taken more than once in a day or two. The drug has a 36-hour efficacy so in that period, you will be able to get or sustain an erection several times upon sexual stimulation.
- Do not consume alcohol, grapefruits, or illicit drugs while taking these ED pills because they may hamper the drug’s efficacy or increase the drug’s concentration in the blood, causing side effects. Also, avoid cannabis or marijuana when you take this medicine.
- The drug should not be overdosed; otherwise, it may increase the risk of adverse effects, which need immediate medical attention. Overdose symptoms include extreme dizziness, facial flushing or redness, a prolonged erection, or blurry vision.
- You must swallow the whole pill with water, preferably on an empty stomach so the drug is rapidly absorbed. Do not chew or break the pill before intake. Do not mix the pill in any juice, especially grapefruit juice.
- As far as dosage is concerned, you must take one Tadalista 20 mg pill only once in any 24-hour period. Do not take the medicine daily. It has been to be used only when you intend to indulge in sexual activity. The medicine is not for regular or daily use.
Possible Side Effects
- Back pain
- Muscle pain
- Nasal congestion
- Stuffy nose
Apart from offering the much-needed effects to men with ED, Tadalista may cause some side effects. However, not all of the above-mentioned side effects occur. It depends on the user’s response to the drug. If they do occur and persist for a longer duration, you must seek medical attention. Get to the nearest ER if you overdose on this medicine or experience chest pain, difficulty breathing, a painful erection, or extreme dizziness.
Special Precautions and Warnings
- Men diagnosed with erectile dysfunction should only use Tadalista pills. It is not meant for recreational uses. It is not for men who have no ED issue.
- Even though you have ED, your cardiovascular health should be optimal if you want to use this medicine. Men who are advised not to indulge in sexual activity due to cardiovascular risk are prohibited from using this ED medicine.
- Tadalafil acts as a vasodilator, meaning it dilates or opens up the arteries, lowering blood pressure to some extent. So, if you have hypotension (low blood pressure), you must check with your doctor to determine whether the drug is safe for you to use.
- Taking drugs like alpha-blockers or nitrates with Tadalista may lead to severe hypotension, reducing blood pressure to potentially dangerous levels. So, do not use this medicine if you are already on nitrates or alpha-blockers. Check with your doctor for other ED treatment options.
- No clinical trials of tadalafil have been conducted on pregnant women and nursing mothers. Plus, there are no safety data. Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers must avoid this drug.
- Mild to moderate dizziness is common when the drug is running in your system. Therefore, it is advised not to indulge in outdoor activities, especially driving or operating machines.
- Like most synthetic medications, Tadalista is not advised to some men who have certain medical conditions or who have been taking certain medicines.
- The drug is contraindicated in men taking nitrates for chest pain; alpha-blockers for hypertension; riociguat for pulmonary arterial hypertension; protease inhibitors for HIV; certain antifungals or antibacterial drugs.
- This ED medicine is not suggested to men having heart disease, liver/kidney dysfunction, brain disorders, cancer, anemia, or bleeding disorders.
- Men allergic to tadalafil or any other PDE5 inhibitors are advised not to take this tadalafil-based medicine.
- Women and children should never use Tadalista pills. The medicine is not designed for them and there is no strong evidence of the drug’s safety in those groups.
How Tadalista should be taken?
Tadalista should be taken orally, an hour before sexual activity, preferably on an empty stomach, with a glass full of water. Make sure you take it only once in a day or two. More importantly, you must avoid alcohol and grapefruits while using this medicine.
What should one remember before using Tadalista?
An essential requirement for the action of Tadalista is sexual stimulation. Likewise, it will not help in cases where patients do not have erectile dysfunction. A man with a normal erection should not use Tadalista.
What is the most recommended dose of Tadalista?
The most recommended dose of Tadalista is 10 mg or 20 mg. For more information, check with your doctor. Typically, a 20 mg dosage is for men who have ED but are otherwise healthy. A lower dose of this medicine can be used by older men with ED.
How is Tadalista different from Viagra?
Tadalista helps to get an erection multiple in 36 hours if you are sexually stimulated which is a much longer duration when compared with Viagra which works for four to six hours. Simply put, Tadalista and Viagra are different when it comes to the drug’s efficacy in the body.
Does the presence of food in the stomach affect the efficacy of Tadalista?
The most important feature of tadalafil is that the levels of the drug in blood plasma and its effect are not affected by the intake of food and alcohol which is not the case with sildenafil citrate, or Viagra.
Is Tadalista different from Cialis?
No, both of these drugs are the same because they have tadalafil as the active ingredient. However, the biggest difference between Cialis and Tadalista is the price. Also, there could be other differences such as inactive ingredients, pill shape or color, labeling, and packaging.
Does Tadalista treat more than ED?
Its active ingredient tadalafil is approved by the FDA to treat ED as well as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). It treats ED by relaxing the arteries in the penis, allowing blood to flow freely, and causing an erection. It has the same action on PAH.
How long does Tadalista last?
Tadalafil lasts for up to 36 hours. It has the longest duration of action compared to other PDE5 inhibitors that have 4 to 6hours of efficacy. It does not give you a 36-hour erection. During that period, you can experience an erection multiples times on sexual stimulation.
Is Tadalista a safe drug?
Studies have found that tadalafil is a relatively safe and effective drug for most men with ED. In fact, it showed great efficacy in treating ED with patients reporting great satisfaction with treatment. However, for some men who have ED but also have cardiac risks, the drug is unsafe.
Can I buy Tadalista online?
Of course, you can buy Tadalista online on HisKart at the best price. You can submit your tadalafil prescription and get this medicine at a much cheaper price than Cialis. Tadalista 20 mg costs you between $0.70 and $2, depending on the pills you purchase.